If you have a diamond ring that you don’t wear and want to sell, then The Diamond Valet makes the process of selling your valuable jewelry very safe and simple.
The company was started to fulfill three objectives: secure transactions, convenience and total customer satisfaction.
How Does The Diamond Valet Work?
The Diamond Valet offers a simple process that enables you to sell your diamond jewelry for the best possible price. The company works with several diamond buyer networks to ensure that you get the best price for your diamonds.
Now you can sell your diamond jewelry from anywhere at all, your home, office, etc. Within 48 hours of receiving your diamond jewelry at their facility, The Diamond Valet’s GIA trained diamond graders will evaluate it and you will receive an offer through your email, which is valid for up to 10 days.
In 4 simple steps, you can sell your diamonds through Diamond Valet:
Step 1: Completing the Evaluation Form
You need to give the details of the diamond jewelry you want to sell. You must submit the evaluation form and you will be contacted by a rep from The Diamond Valet by phone or email to confirm your address for the delivery of the Valet Return Package.
The rep will also answer any queries that you have. And, at any time of the evaluation process, you can call The Diamond Valet or email them.
Step 2: Receive the Valet Return Package
The Valet Return Package contains the return shipment package, which is insured, through which you can send your diamond jewelry for evaluation to The Diamond Valet’s office safely and quickly.
If you have any GIA, IGI, EGL or any other certificates for the diamond jewelry, you must include it in the package. If you do not have the documents, The Diamond Valet will still evaluate and grade your diamonds.
When The Diamond Valet receives the package with your jewelry, they will contact you via email or phone to confirm the receipt of your jewelry.
Step 3: Inspection and Evaluation of Your Items
Your jewelry is evaluated carefully by the GIA trained grader at The Diamond Valet so that they can make you a competitive purchase offer. The jewelry is checked for the carat weight, clarity, color, shape, cut and its overall condition such as any cracks, chips or external damage.
Diamond Valet does not remove the diamonds from the setting and the offer is made on the basis of the overall quality of your diamond jewelry, the current market rate and the general demand for the particular quality of the diamond.
Step 4: Accepting the Offer
When the evaluation of your diamond jewelry is complete, The Diamond Valet emails you an offer, which is valid for up to 10 days. If you accept the offer, the payment will be sent to you within 24 hours.
The Diamond Valet pays by PayPal, Western Union, company bank check or cashier’s check. And, if you decide not to accept the offer made by The Diamond Valet, then your jewelry will be sent back to you via insured shipping by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Express.
Products and Services Offered
They buy all types of diamond rings such as your engagement ring, diamond wedding band, diamond solitaire, loose diamonds or any other kind of diamond accent jewelry. They also buy luxury watches.
- Engagement Rings
- Diamond Wedding Rings
Diamond Accent Jewelry
- Diamond stud earrings set in platinum or gold
- Diamond tennis bracelets
- GIA Graded & GIA Certified Diamonds
- IGI Graded & EGL Certified Diamonds
- AGS Graded & AGS Certified Diamonds
- EGL Graded & EGL Certified Diamonds
- Other Laboratory Certified Diamond
You can either sell any type of pre-owned watch through The Diamond Valet for cash or you can also buy any type of pre-owned watch.
The Diamond Valet can help you buy or sell any kinds of watches such as Cartier, Patek Phillipe, Breitling, Panerai, IWC or any pre-owned or used watch.
The Diamond Valet offers evaluation services for diamond rings, diamond jewelry, luxury watches and other valuable items across the United States.
The Diamond Valet inspects and evaluates your diamond and offers it to their vast dealer network. They then offer you up to four of the highest offers in the dealer network for your jewelry.
The Diamond Valet evaluates your diamond in their office in order to give you the best offer.
They offer a secure and convenient shipping option, the Valet Return Package, which consists of the insured return shipment package by which you can send your diamond jewelry to The Diamond Valet for evaluation safely and quickly.
The Diamond Valet’s objective is to provide you with the best experience and also proper information about your product. You can contact their team of service representatives via their toll-free numbers or email.
You can also schedule a chat session with an expert for any of your queries or expert advice you may need about your jewelry.
The Diamond Valet was started in 2011 and provides its service to customers who are looking to sell their jewelry, diamonds, and watches online.
Diamond Valet is based in Baltimore. The company has a good rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
The Diamond Valet is one of many places where you can sell your jewelry. Some of their top competitors include:
- WP Diamonds – One of the largest of the online diamond sellers, WP Diamonds is a good option for your business.
- Mondiamo – With the backing of BlueNile.com to sell the jewelry, Mondiamo has quickly risen to be a top option.
- Worthy – With an easy to use interface and top customer service, Worthy.com is one of the best places to sell your diamonds online.
- The entire process of evaluating and selling your diamonds can be done conveniently from the comfort of your home, office or any other place you want.
- Willing to buy any type of diamond that you may have ¾ carat or more.
- They accept any style of mounting which may be 14 ct gold, 18 ct gold, platinum or palladium.
- Will sell your diamonds through their vast network, which enables you to get multiple offers.
- Their evaluation process of diamonds is very convenient
- Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff who help you through the entire process.
- The valuation process of your diamond is done by Diamond Valet without removing the diamond from the mounting without your prior permission.
- Customers have claimed that they have faced problems with receiving payments from The Diamond Valet.
- The The Diamond Valet offer is valid only for 10 days.
The Diamond Valet Review Bottom Line
The Diamond Valet has an easy to use website and easy options for selling your diamonds.
If you are looking to sell your diamond and get a good price for it, then you can be sure they will help you get it taken care of.