FreeFlys provides a fun and interesting twist on traditional review and survey sites, offering a variety of free samples and trials. Users have the option to choose from a range of products, offers, and samples, as well as coupons and money-off opportunities.
This site provides a great chance for businesses to get their products in the hands of the consumers, and to make them appealing to those who may have never previously considered their particular product or service.
How does Freeflys work?
The first step is to sign up, and FreeFlys makes this process quite simple; fill in the details and confirm your registration through an email link.
Once signed up, you will be directed to a questionnaire, which will help the site to understand your preferences, and ensure that you are only shown offers which are relevant to your lifestyle and appeal to your interests.
The next stage is to answer a series of yes/no questions. These will all be sponsored offers, and it is a good idea for users to select “no” to the available options; users who pick “yes” to all or most of the deals have found themselves inundated with spam emails.
You will then be directed to a page of offers which are tailored to your preferences, and you can pick the ones that catch your eye. There is also an option to search for particular brands and products so that you can find your favorites.
There are five main categories to choose samples from:
- Beauty – Includes items such as skin care and cosmetics
- Children – Includes items such as toys, clothing, and formula
- Food – Includes items such as groceries, teas, sweeteners, and coffees
- Health – Includes items such as health tea, granola, and diet bars
- Other – Includes a range of miscellaneous items—everything from rainbow sunglasses to American flags
There are no charges or limits to the number of free products you can request, but be aware that stock is sometimes limited. This means that if you are late checking the site or finding a particular sample, other users may have got there first and you risk missing out.
Is Freeflys legit?
There is limited information available on the company, and few reviews seem to exist within the industry. However, from the available reviews and user feedback, it seems that FreeFlys has earned its stripes as a legitimate product sample company.
A number of online reports and blogs have verified that the samples are delivered as advertised, and there has been no sign of the site selling data or details to third parties.
It is difficult to find out information on FreeFlys, but the brand has been featured on a number of prominent US talk shows; this helps to lend validity and authenticity to their company in general, as well as their offers.
- It’s legit – With so many scammers on the market, it is nice to see a genuine, legitimate site. Users have reported receiving all samples in the mail, and this is a major benefit. It is like getting free money in the way of products.
- Data is protected – There have been no complaints to date about FreeFlys selling personal data, details or information, which inevitably leads to a deluge of spam emails and irritating junk mail; it is nice to be able to avoid this.
- Range of offers – FreeFly offer both digital goods, such as free Kindle books, magazine subscriptions, or coupon codes, and physical items. For the latter, you need to input your address, but users’ reviews suggest that the photos shown are actually the samples received.
- Range of goods – There are five categories to choose from, and this allows you to pick and choose the deals which suit you best.
- Unlimited sample selection – There are no limits to the number of samples you can request. As long as they are in stock, you are entitled to try as many items as you like.
- Signing up to FreeFlys means that users need to be prepared to be hit with a mountain of spam. Your email inbox will be crowded very quickly with offers.
- Spam is not only restricted to the site itself but from sponsors and affiliates associated with FreeFlys. This is particularly true if you select the sponsored offers outlined above; this will open the door to hundreds of people contacting you and adding you to their mailing lists.
- Limited offers – While it is true that you can try as many samples as you like, these are limited to only what is available. By the time you discover a freebie, the quantity may have depleted, or the offer already expired, and you are forced to miss out on a bargain.
- Time-consuming – There is no RSS feed or subscription offer to allow you to receive updates from the site. This means you need to log in every day to check for freebies, which is time-consuming and could result in you missing out.
- Hard to use – The site is outdated and difficult to navigate. Though separated by categories, these are not divided any further, and it can be hard to find specifics or locations. This can mean time wasted looking at offers not suited to you, or which have already expired.
Whenever you are signing up for free samples there are some things you need that will make your experience much better. These are a few of the most important.
- Prepare for spam – Use a separate email address for your sign ups.
- Cut Signup Times – Use a password manager and form filler that will
- Avoid other offers: try and only select the offers advertised and endorsed by FreeFlys themselves – the ones posted directly to the site.
- Accepting offers from sponsors is less secure and could lead to more spam.
FreeFlys Review Bottom Line
As far as free sample sites go, FreeFlys seems a legitimate and genuine way to get your hands on some freebies.
There are a few issues, such as lack of stock and an influx of spam, but the fact that many users have reported actually receiving the products is a plus and places the site above some competitors and rivals.