We are all looking for ways to make extra cash.
Survey Club is a research recruitment company and website. It pays its members for conducting surveys on behalf of various companies.
How Does SurveyClub Work?
SurveyClub works with registered members only. Signing up for membership is entirely free. After signing up, you will need to confirm your e-mail. Then you will fill in a demographic profile.
Survey club will link you with companies for surveying purposes based on the information you have given when signing up, after which you will receive an invitation when a survey is available.
You may have to answer a few qualification questions for the survey to see if you are the right fit. If approved, SurveyClub gives you a directory of various consolidated survey panels from which you can choose to work with, and you must select at least three.
You can earn from general, daily surveys, or focus groups. These require you to give your opinion on various products, services or ideas. In this setting, you will be asked questions in a group, and then you will be allowed to communicate freely with other people in the group.
Survey Club gives you the freedom to choose the type of surveys you want to participate in. You will be paid for complete surveys only. After completion of a survey, payment will reflect in your account immediately.
The club notifies you on the amount you stand to earn from a specific survey when they send you an invite.
Is SurveyClub Legit?
You will find complaints about spam email and low pay however, Survey Club is a legit company. The company and its website have been around since 2005, giving them a proven track record.
There is ample online proof of payment by the club’s members which means SurveyClub actually pays its members. They have a reliable and prompt support desk for customers to reach out to if a problem arises.
The company does not give false promises on high earnings. It clearly and honestly explains that it will unlikely be a consistent income earner for its members. Only a legit company can do that.
There are complaints about it re-directing people to other sites begging the question if it is actually a legit survey site or a middle-man. However, it classifies itself as a survey site directory. They re-direct you to other survey sites to increase your earning-probability.
How Do I Get Paid?
You will need to have a minimum of $20 in your account to cash out with SurveyClub. The amount of money you make in each survey will depend on how long a survey is. The longer it is, the more you will earn.
When you have enough money in your account, you can withdraw it freely. No delays or specific payment dates will hinder you once the amount is in the account. Payment is made through check, Amazon gift card, or PayPal.
You should expect to be paid by the club within three to four weeks. This is because processing solely depends on the type of survey offer it gives to a member.
Survey Club is one of the oldest survey companies in the world. It was established in 2005, and it started with the name SurveyClub Research. It currently has 16 million members from all over the world.
The company supplies members with a directory of surveys to choose from. This gives them a chance to earn from bonuses, cash, gift cards and many more.
The company accepts people from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada who are 13 years of age or older. Those between the age of 13 and 18 must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
Companies need to improve and be innovative by getting feedback about their products, services, advertising, and customer preferences. SurveyClub connects these companies with people who are willing to get paid to do surveys to get that feedback.
- Focus groups at the club can give you high earnings from between $10 to $200.
- When you get an invite, it is easy to tell how long a survey will take by reading its details.
- The payment options are easily accessible.
- Their long history gives them a proven track record.
- They have a commendable customer support system.
- Their user interface is user-friendly and straightforward.
- Even if you don’t qualify for a survey, you still get compensated $0.10.
- Too many e-mails
- They will often try to send you to other surveying panels.
- Low revenue. It is more of a way to make money on the side, hardly a way to make a living.
- Pre-screening surveys may take a lot of your time only to leave you out for not qualifying.
- Other panels have access to your personal information once you complete their surveys.
- It only allows people from the US, UK, Australia, and Canada.
- The $20 cash out minimum is challenging to achieve.
SurveyClub is a decent option, but there are other paid survey companies that are available. Some of the better alternatives to Survey Club include:
- Ipsos iSay – One of the most well known paid survey sites, our review of Ipsos iSay details how it works.
- InboxPays – A top GPT site, InboxPays includes options for getting paid for surveys, reading emails, and others.
- YouGov – YouGov actually works with several government agencies. Our YouGov review details how they work and payouts.
Survey Club at a Glance
SurveyClub is an excellent site if you are looking to make a little extra cash on the side. It will provide you with a directory of other sites frequently to increase your earning ability.
However, be prepared for lots of potentially-unpaid, pre-screening processes for qualification, and don’t expect to get $200 surveys every day.