Every aspect of your life, whether it is getting a job, qualifying for a loan, mortgage, getting approved for a credit card, getting an insurance, are all affected by your credit score and a bad credit score can limit your options.
DIY credit repair can be time consuming, not to mention stressful and cumbersome too. And, in such situations, hiring a professional credit repair company to fix your credit can help to save time, effort and money.
This also helps to reduce all the stress associated with the process of credit repair and quickens the process so that your credit scores are good as soon as possible.
How Does the CreditFirm Work?
One of the oldest and among the most trusted repair companies in the United States, Credit Firm can fix your credit report and also increase your credit scores.
Credit Firm combines excellent customer service, outstanding results and affordable prices in order to deliver the best credit repair experience.
Credit Firm helps you fix your credit in just 3 simple steps.
First, you need to complete Credit Firm’s easy online enrolment form or you can call Credit Firm and enroll with their Credit Repair Consultants via phone, who can also answer any queries you may have.
Send Credit Firm Your Credit Report
Once you completed the enrolment process, you must send your credit report to the company via fax, email or regular mail. In case you do not have your credit report or you have trouble getting it, you can give verification to Credit Firm, who will get it for you.
Start the Credit Repair Process
Credit Firm works with all your creditors directly and leverages your consumer rights in order to remove all the negative items from your credit reports.
The company corresponds with the credit bureaus to confirm all the proper changes. Credit Firm understands the credit industry very well and knows how to use the law for your benefit.
The company makes use of every legal instrument possible so that your credit report is improved and your credit score is increased.
Credit Firm takes all your financial goals very seriously, whether you want to buy a car, a house, refinance your mortgage or just improve your credit score.
And, when you contact Credit Firm, the expert credit consultants will help by creating a step-by-step credit repair action plan for you to increase your credit score and also improve your credit report.
When you sign up, all your credit reports are audited by a licensed attorney, who also reviews all the documents that are sent to your creditors.
Credit Firm also conducts hundreds of legal cross checks that are done by the FCRA compliance validation database of the company which gives the proper information needed to fix your credit efficiently and permanently.
Why Credit Firm?
Credit Firm offers:
- Assurance: The credit repair process of the company has been developed by experienced attorneys.
- Support: The top-class customer service of Credit Firm guarantees complete satisfaction.
- Speed: The documents are usually processed and sent for investigation very quickly, within 3-5 days.
What Kinds of Credit Problems Can They Help With?
Apart from credit repair services and improvement of your credit scores, Credit Firm identifies the various items for disputes and the services also include goodwill challenges and interventions in order to remove all the derogatory items from your credit report.
Other services of Credit Firm include unlimited:
- Credit bureau challenges
- Name variance challenges
- Address variance challenges
- Inquiry challenges
- Goodwill interventions
- Debt validation
- Escalated info requests
- Cease and desist requests
Credit Firm has also helped its customers in the removal of:
- Tax liens
- Late payments
Plans and Pricing
- Cost: $49.99 per month
The first payment is charged 5 days after you enroll in the credit repair program. The payments will be billed on the same day of each month of the services. The monthly services of Credit Firm include:
- In-depth credit audit
- Unlimited credit bureau challenges
- Unlimited procedural request verification
- Unlimited inquiry challenges
- Unlimited goodwill interventions
- Unlimited personal information variance challenges
- Unlimited escalated information requests
- Unlimited debt validation
- Collection agency defense
All the above services are included at a monthly fee of $49.99 and there are no extra charges or fees. The fees are charged once in a month and only when the work on your case is completed.
You can cancel the service with Credit Firm at any time without any obligations or penalties.
CreditFirm.net was founded in the year 1997 as a credit repair firm by a group of attorneys. The company is based in Deerfield, Illinois and offers credit repair services to customers across all 50 states.
Credit Firm has worked with over 60,000 clients to improve their credit scores.
- A+ rating from BBB (Better Business Bureau).
- Getting started with Credit Firm is extremely easy and the process is very simple.
- Credit Firm offers a wide range of credit repair and restoration services to enable the customers to repair their credit score and also increase it.
- The company creates a customized plan for its customers and also works to stop bill collectors from harassing the clients.
- The per month fee charged by Credit Firm is quite low compared to the pricing of other credit repair companies in the market.
- Credit Firm has been in the business since the year 1997, which makes it among the older and more established credit repair companies in the industry.
- The company does not have an official money back guarantee and gives the money back on basis of each case. Customers get their money back if the company feels that it is necessary and applicable.
- The credit repair program will continue indefinitely unless the customer decides to cancel, which makes it rather difficult to set the expectations and goals for credit repair.
Credit Firm Review Bottom Line
Getting your credit in order is an important step in achieving financial freedom. If you are struggling with cleaning up your credit report then employing one of the reputable credit repair services can make it much easier.
CreditFirm.net and their more than 20 years of experience are a proven option that can definitely help you improve and settle your credit.