If you have errors on your credit report or problems with your credit you know that getting it all cleaned up can be difficult.
Fortunately there are now companies that specialize in credit repair that can help you get through the process or do most of the clean up for you.
The Credit Pros has emerged as a top company for those looking to repair their credit.
How Does The Credit Pros Work?
The Credit Pros aims to educate their clients about their credit report and score so they can be wholly aware of their situation.
A credit report is a comprehensive report of your personal and financial credit information which is collected from personal identification, debt information and public records. The Credit Pros sends you easy-to-read credit reports with insights to your personalized score.
Equifax, Transunion and Experian are the three major tax bureaus and each of these makes up for at least one-third of your credit history.
For example, you request for a credit card and the company finds your Experian profile suitable and plans to issue the card. But, they might check your Equifax and Transunion profile to get a complete sense of your credit history.
It takes only 90 seconds to sign up on The Credit Pros and you are welcomed into the world where you will now be treated with respect and courtesy and your credit report will be in safe hands.
After you sign up, specialists will start working on your profile in the next 3-5 days. They will start by addressing the inaccurate items on your credit reports and send letters for the same.
After approximately 60 days, you will receive a copy of your credit report from the three credit bureaus. Once you receive these reports, you need to send these to The Credit Pros.
You can continue sending all these reports as you receive them. You can also fax your reports to The Credit Pros.
Credit monitoring is also included at no additional charge. This can help you in spotting potential identity theft. As of 2018, the company has an A+ ranking with BBB (Better Business Bureau).
Personal apps are also available on the Google Play Store and App Store.
What Kinds of Credit Problems Can They Help With?
The Credit Pros can help you with identifying the most damaging and the most helpful credit items. They will help you in deciding what items can help improve your credit score.
They will also educate you to learn more about your credit report while simultaneously providing practical and helpful advice. Not just the present, they prepare you for the future as well.
You will also get goodwill letters to creditors, cease and desist letters to collection agencies, debt validation letters to creditors, unlimited dispute letters, one-on-one consultations with a certified FICO professional and 24/7 access to your client portal.
With all these advantages, TheCreditPros.com provide a good overview of your credit situation and also salvage the scenario if you require any help.
Only the credit specialists will be able to see your report, but in case you are applying for a loan or trying to get financing, your credit report might be reviewed.
The Credit Pros understands that you put your immense trust in them by sharing your personal information and they take this responsibility very seriously.
The target is to make the customer feel safe and achieve results by staying committed to quality and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Your private information will be guarded securely and all of your queries and concerns will be answered in a regular manner.
Plans and Pricing
The Credit Pros has three plans on offer:
- Money Management: Priced at $49 per month, this is the cheapest plan available and has all the features, apart from their credit monitoring features, including a full credit report by Transunion, credit monitoring, privacy protection, bill reminders, a budgeting system and real-time sync to your accounts.
- Prosperity Package: Priced at $119 per month, this package has all the features offered by the Money Management package along with three-bureau credit repair, “Snowball and Avalanche Debt System”, TCP legal network and debt validation letters to creditors.
- Success Package: This package is priced at $149 per month and offers a $1,500 credit line along with all the features offered in the above two packages.
You can cancel your service any time you want.
Owned by Jason M. Kaplan, TheCreditPros.com is ranked as one of America’s 5,000 fastest growing companies for 5 years running by Inc. Magazine.
The Credit Pros is a financial technology firm that educates its clients in maintaining their credit reports and also helps them in learning how they can avoid credit-oriented mistakes in the future.
Jason M. Kaplan sought the best FICO experts from all over the country to developed methods and strategies to refine his product.
The Credit Pros Alternatives
CreditRepair.com – The top service for someone looking for a completely online experience, CreditRepair.com is a full featured credit repair service.
TheCreditPros.com is quite helpful to its clients and there are many advantages of their services. Some of the advantages are:
- Identifying Damaging and Helpful Credit Items: Once you send your credit report, they will start educating you so you can understand which items in your credit report are actually damaging it.
- Consultation with FICO Professional: Some of the best FICO experts will guide you through your credit reports extensively.
- Education about Your Credit Report: You can get a detailed report about your credit standing. You will learn about your credit report and get a fair idea of where you stand if you plan to apply for a loan, financing or even want to buy something significant.
- Free Consultation: Provides you with a free consultation and you have to spend just 90 seconds to sign up for that. You can schedule an appointment as per your convenience and get an idea of the services.
With all its advantages, The Credit Pros has some disadvantages as well. Some of them are listed below:
- Slightly Expensive: Being priced between $49 and $149, it’s slightly expensive considering the fact that people looking for this also have credit issues to tend to. And, keeping in mind that the base plan doesn’t offer credit repair services, it’s something you might want to consider before buying the service.
- Time Line: The service can take up to 12 months. This is not outside the norm for credit repair, but it can be done faster.
The Credit Pros Review Bottom Line
The Credit Pros has emerged as one of the top credit repair companies in the United States. With their well trained professionals and tiered pricing model, they are an easy company to work with.
If you need help fixing your credit, then working with the Credit Pros is a good choice.