In a world which is only getting busier, the chance to earn money online is something which tempts many of us.
It allows us to work from home, and be flexible with our time to fit in around other commitments such as family and a full-time job.
Surveys, product and application testing, and other forms of online earning are becoming increasingly popular, and it is easy to see why.
Vindale Research is just one example from the plethora of survey sites which are cropping up on an almost daily basis. They offer cash in exchange for participation, and a chance to make fast, easy money with just a few simple tasks.
How Does It Work?
Vindale Research is a trusted survey site that aims to gather data and research for third-party brands and companies. Unlike some of its rivals, surveys are not the only method of making money. Other opportunities include:
- The traditional surveys are alive and well, and offer between $1 and $5 per survey. These are fast, simple, and easy to complete.
- Reward mail: Once you have signed up, you will receive regular adverts in your inbox. If you open and interact with these, you could grab an extra $0.01 a time— a low amount which can soon build up.
- Evaluations: These are the highest earners on the site. The participant is given a product or service for a set period. At the end of the trial, they are expected to answer a series of questions asking their opinion on factors such as usability, price, appearance, usefulness and so on. These can earn from $5 to $75, and users are compensated for the time spent testing the service or product, as well as the amount paid to purchase them.
- Referrals: For each person you refer to the site, you will be rewarded with $5.
- Vindale Videos: As well as answering surveys, you can also get paid for watching videos. These are usually relatively short and offer an even easier way to boost your cash. Earnings are generally around $0.25 per video.
- Cash Contests: These occur on almost a weekly basis, and it is possible to earn up to $15 per time— worth keeping a close eye out!
- Deals: Depending on your location, you may be entitled to exclusive coupons and deals as a reward.
- Payment Photo: Sending in a photograph of you with your payment will earn you $5 each time.
Get Started with Vindale Research>>
Is Vindale Research Legit?
Vindale Research has been in operation for over a decade, equipping them with some serious credibility in the world of paid surveys.
They have expanded their reach from the USA to cover Canada, the UK, and Australia, and continue to grow and develop as time passes.
Vindale does not ask for any credit card details during the signup process, and this helps to strengthen their position as a legitimate business.
They also have an established reputation within the market, including a physical presence and named director.
How Do I Get Paid?
Getting paid is simple with Vindale research. Once you reach the minimum cash-out limit, you can request to have your payment through PayPal or as a physical check.
The website makes this a smooth process, and it is a straightforward option. They do not try to promote gift cards or other alternatives, making this an excellent choice for those who are merely looking for cold, hard cash.
In addition, there is no need to claim a certain amount of points to redeem. Once your account reaches $50, you can request a withdrawal.
It is worth noting that this figure is very high compared to some rival sites, and could take time to achieve.
Payment for a survey can be anything between $5 and $50, or even $75 in cases where the user is sent a product to review. As a general rule, the more complex the survey, the higher the payment.
As we have discussed, there is also a range of other ways to boost your balance, such as referrals, payment photos, and other tasks which can help you tip you over to the $50 mark if you need to redeem your money.
Start getting paid with Vindale>>
Pinecone Research – One of the first consumer research companies to use a subscriber base, Pinecone Research is a reliable option to get paid.
Mypoints – With more than 20 years in existence, MyPoints offers multiple options for making money online.
Ipsos i-Say – With an easy interface and a lot of surveys, i-Say is a popular option for those looking only for surveys.
- Payment is simple, straightforward cash paid by either PayPal or check. This is ideal for people who are looking to focus purely on money, and not gift cards or other rewards.
- Payments are processed efficiently via the website. The system is set up to be fast and effective.
- Well paid compared to competitors. This is particularly the case if you are testing a product; this is the area of the site where real money has the potential to be made. More complicated and lengthy surveys will also pay more, so users can feel adequately recompensed.
- Not just surveys. Though surveys are a large part of the site, there are also other options for making money, which makes the experience more interesting. Polls, evaluations, and even referrals could help you to increase your balance if filling out yet another survey seems too tedious a process.
- High cash out limit. The cashout minimum is $50, which is exceptionally high compared to other sites. It is also a harder target to reach, meaning that users may feel they are putting in a disproportionate amount of work without seeing any real benefit. The limit also expires; if you do not cash out in a certain period, you will lose the funds.
- Can be tricky to qualify. Even if surveys look quick and easy, you may not be eligible, as the company will have predetermined demographics they are looking to target. This can be frustrating if you are also required to fill in a pre-screening questionnaire, which may take up considerable time.
- Geographically limited. The site is only available in the UK, Australia, Brazil, and the USA, and product testing is restricted to the USA.
- Prepare for spam. Several users reported a deluge of spam emails after signing up, suggesting that Vindale Research may sell details.
Vindale Research Review Bottom Line
The key selling point of Vindale Research is the cash-only option of payment, making this a no-nonsense and straightforward way to earn some extra cash.
The cash-out limit is exceptionally high and may be very difficult to achieve—mainly as it seems that qualifying for surveys can be a real chore.
While users may be able to create a little spare cash, this will not be suitable for raising huge amounts or replacing an income.
The locations are also restrictive, meaning that the results for market research may not be as comprehensive as desired by the companies.
Leave a Reply