If you like getting a clean, neat shave every other week, then you should find this read interesting.
We are reviewing the Wet Shave Club, arguably one of the most popular wet-shaving clubs on the internet.
How Does the Wet Shaving Club (WSC) Work?
To access the products and services provided by the Wet Shaving Club, you will need to create an account. You can either open an account before shopping for your shaving products or create one at checkout.
When signing up, an automated prompt will inquire about your shaving frequency. There is a monthly shaving package as well as a bi-monthly package for more frequent shavers.
The Wet Shaving Club is hugely popular due to its one-off annual fee. To join the exclusive club, you will need to pay the package fee, upon which you will receive safety razor blades to last you the entire year.
As part of the annual premium package, you will also receive a vintage safety razor to use throughout the year.
Is Wet Shaving Club Legit?
Yes, Wet Shaving Club is a legitimate club to purchase razors and shaving supplies for a low price.
The club has been around for more than six years, which is a really long time for an online business.
For a minimum of $24, you get to shave for one year without incurring any shipping fees.
Other than the $24 package, there numerous other packages, with some running as high as $100. It all depends on your preference and usage.
The Wet Shaving Club does not require members to pay monthly fees. You will only need to make yearly payments to enjoy the benefits of exclusive membership.
The Wet Shaving Club provides a lot more than pocket-friendly packages. As a member, you will get the chance to benefit from reduced prices on the following products:
- Safety razor blades
- Safety razors
- Wet shave starter kits
- Scented shave soaps
- Shave brushes
Wet Shaving Club is committed to providing shaving solutions for men who love shaving the traditional, manly way. The club also sells a variety of safety razors like the Parker 87R double-edged razor, Artisan Safety razor, and the Merkur 34C.
Before we get to the advantages and demerits of joining the Wet Shaving Club, let’s take a quick look at their history and operating principles.
The Wet Shave Club was created in 2013 but started making great strides in 2014 when it was purchased by Kevin Pereira and Rohan Gilkes. According to company owners, the Wet Shave Club is meant to help men enjoy shaving like the good old days, only with better, high-quality safety razors.
Since its formation, the club has enjoyed enormous success, with thousands of American and Canadian men subscribing to the service. At the time of writing this WSC review, the club has over 11,000 members, and the number is likely to increase as more men get to know about the service.
The market for online shave clubs is big enough that you have a bunch of options. If the safety razors from Wet Shaving Club is not your preferred way of shaving. These alternatives may work for you.
- ShaveMob – A top product with one of the most forgiving return policies available.
- Flamingo – Women have different shaving needs than men, and Flamingo caters to those needs.
- Harry’s – Harry’s has become one of the top three options for anyone looking to purchase quality razors at an affordable price.
- Cheap Pricing – Paying a one-off fee of $24 might sound unbelievable, especially considering that you won’t have to pay again until the year ends. When selecting a package, it is advisable to choose one that meets your shaving needs.
- Several Packages – The club has several packages, which allows you to select the one that suits you best. You can choose a delivery that comes with additional accessories depending on your shaving needs.
- No Subscriptions – With endless bills to take care of every month, managing a monthly shaving subscription might be too much to ask. Good thing Wet Shave Club is unique in that it doesn’t bother clients with annoying monthly or quarterly subscriptions.
- Fast Delivery – The Wet Shave Club is primarily focused on supplying high-quality shaving products to its clients. You can rest assured that you will receive your products without any delay.
- Quality Products – From the top-quality safety razors to scientifically tested and proven shaving creams, the WSC is not joking when it comes to user safety. Impressively, the WSC only stocks items from proven and trusted manufactures.
- Free Shipping – Paying shipping fees is often a major turn off when it comes to buying products from distant vendors. However, the Wet Shave Club ships products to clients in the US at no extra cost! This means that you won’t be required to make additional payments in order to access and use your products.
- Regular Deals – The company is known to come up with exciting deals, especially on special dates, events, or even seasons. You can get some of the best shaving deals in the market by subscribing to the club and checking the site regularly.
- Different Packages – With different packages to select from, new clients can struggle to find the option that suits them best. The lack of defined packages might discourage clients from subscribing to the due to the fear of selecting a wrong package.
- No Exchange policy – If you ordered a wrong product or package and want to change it for another, returning the box or items will be impossible due to WSC’s strict return policy. The company does not accept boxes once packaged and shipped to clients.
Wet Shave Club Final Thoughts
Subscribing to shaving clubs is becoming quite the trend in recent times. While some people subscribe to such clubs to lower shaving costs, others join to have consistent access to shaving products.
We recommend trying out the Wet Shaving Club if you are a fan of traditional male grooming.
WSC has fair pricing that accommodates most, if not all, potential clients. The lack of monthly subscriptions also makes the option attractive, especially if you want to avoid the hassle of paying extra bills every month.