If you are researching ways to earn extra income, you may be familiar with paid survey sites.
One of these platforms is ClickPerks, a reward site that awards members redeemable points for completing tasks like playing games, filling in surveys, and watching videos.
This review will look at how ClickPerks works, its earning potential, and its legitimacy.
How Does ClickPerks Work?
To start completing tasks and earning points, you have to create a ClickPerks account. When signing up, you have to provide your name, email address, physical address, contact numbers, your date of birth, and a new password. Creating your account will earn you three points—how easy is that?
After this step, you will be directed to a page containing offers for newsletters and information. If you want, you can opt-in for these newsletters, or you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and skip to the next step.
The following page contains a list of surveys with points assigned to each. Select the ones you would like to complete before moving to the next page, where you will see offers for paid magazine subscriptions.
Unless you see something you REALLY want here, we suggest avoiding this—after all, the whole point here is to make money, not spend it.
After you select the surveys and magazine subscriptions you want, the site will then direct you to the Status Summary page, where you can see the points you’ve earned as well as a goal selection feature.
Here, you can pre-select gift cards for companies like Starbucks, Amazon, and Target; each is assigned a point value. And if you don’t want a gift card, you can choose a cash option that is redeemable via PayPal, MasterCard, or Visa.
There are several ways to earn points with ClickPerks, including:
- Free offers that award points for receiving informational emails, signing up for coupons, and taking surveys
- Free surveys, with several offers that include donations and creating accounts on other paid survey sites
- Live surveys that take up to thirty minutes to complete and can earn you up to thirty points per survey
- Top offers with tasks that include things like placing orders, getting promo codes, and making online purchases
The tasks that require you to make payments typically award you with a lot of points, and are ideal if you want the products or subscriptions on offer. There are other sections you can visit to earn points as well, including Top Surveys, Videos, and Shopping, but note that there are not always tasks available in these sections.
ClickPerks has a referral program where you can generate a unique tracking link to send to people you know. If they sign up using this link, you earn points. How many points you can earn per referral is unclear; there is no information on this on the website.
Is it Legit?
ClickPerks is a legitimate platform from a leading New York City-based market researcher, and it has received a lot of favorable reviews.
While the site is legitimate, there are drawbacks. As you will have to work through third-party platforms to complete your tasks, we advise you to create a separate email address, because they will inundate you with spam.
Some of the tasks require you to make small payments. Since you want to make money from this platform, try to find offers for products and subscriptions that you find valuable.
ClickPerks is not a scam, and if you are willing to spend some time and effort, you can get a lot of valuable rewards out of this program. The site gives vouchers for popular retailers, and payouts take place through reputable processors.
Note that the earning potential is relatively low, and you shouldn’t rely on this platform for income. However, ClickPerks allows you to earn $1 to $3 per hour for completing enjoyable tasks.
How Do I Get Paid?
With ClickPerks, you get paid by redeeming the points you’ve accumulated. Most members select the $100 PayPal payout in exchange for 1,000 points. The reward thresholds are low in comparison to other review sites; for example, you can cash in 30 points for a $3 Amazon gift card.
Unlike many other reward sites, you can quickly ramp up your points. In some cases, you can earn a lot of points by simply reading an email or subscribing to a newsletter.
ClickPerks has been active since 2016 and belongs to React2Media, a leading interactive boutique agency in New York City with top-tier media agencies, direct advertisers, and publishers as clients.
Market Agent – With a wide number of countries it works, Market Agent has paid surveys for most people.
- A user-friendly website that is easy to navigate
- Reward choices include gift cards and PayPal payments
- The threshold for reward redemption is relatively low
- The signup process is straightforward and earns you points
- Points are deposited quickly into your account
- Gift cards for popular companies
- Generous point-to-reward ratio
- You have to complete tasks on third party websites
- You ideally need a separate email address
- Some tasks require purchases before you can earn points
- Earning potential is too low for a sustainable income
- The ClickPerks site doesn’t offer all the information you need
- Some task sections are not complete
- You may be disqualified from a task after completion
ClickPerks doesn’t provide a way to make a living, and you have to spend some time to figure out the platform and accumulate points.
This platform is one of the higher-end sites, however, and it offers rewards for tasks that you may be carrying out anyway. If you like reading newsletters, receiving promotions, watching videos, and shopping online, ClickPerks is the ideal way to spend your free time.