If you are looking to earn extra income from home, a survey site is a worthy consideration. One of these such sites is Focus Forward.
This review will take an in-depth look at Focus Forward, how it works, and its payment methods. Curious? Keep reading to learn if Focus Forward is worth your while.
How Does Focus Forward Work?
Focus Forward is a paid survey panel that rewards members for completing surveys and taking part in focus groups.
To become a member of Focus Forward, you have to be eighteen years of age or older, and you have to be a resident of the United States. You also have to go through a relatively straightforward registration process.
When you register as a member, you have to answer several personal questions about things like your health, the products you use, the car you drive, and so on. Answering these questions make it possible for the panel to provide you with the most relevant surveys.
The more information you provide during registration, the more surveys you will receive to complete, and the more Focus Forward will reward you. After completing the registration questionnaire, you will receive a confirmation email if your application was successful.
When you are a member, the site will send you invitation emails to complete surveys. Completing one survey typically takes around twenty minutes. You can expect to receive one or two surveys per week.
In addition to surveys, you can also take part in focus groups or product testing. The focus groups can be online or offline. Testing products for Focus Forward can be highly rewarding as you get to keep the products, and you may receive a cash payment for your review as well.
Is FocusForward Legit?
Focus Forward’s review site is legit. Generally speaking, members don’t have problems redeeming their rewards, and since you don’t pay to become a member, you will also not lose any money with this site.
The site is owned by Focus Forward LLC, a New York-based market research company that has more than 500,000 respondents.
They are also a member of several high-profile market research groups, including the Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group (PMRG) and the Marketing Research Association (MRA.)
Despite its affiliation with respected market research companies, Focus Forward does not participate in the Better Business Bureau’s accreditation program. As a result, the company is not accredited, and it has an F-rating with the bureau.
How Do I Get Paid?
Focus Forward will pay you anything from $1 to $5 for completing one survey. The payment depends on the length of the survey as well as its contribution to market research.
You can also earn generous rewards by taking part in online or telephone focus groups. Since these exercises are more time- and labor-intensive, Focus Forward will pay anything from $75 to $125 for one focus group exercise.
Before you can cash out, you need at least 20,000 points in your account, which has a value of $20. If you only complete surveys, reaching this amount can take some time.
Taking part in focus groups is far more rewarding than completing surveys. Some focus group exercises can pay as much as $250, but you have to qualify for them. When you complete your registration, be sure to answer all the questions to receive more invitations for these exercises.
If there are 20,000 points ($20) or more in your account, you can request payment by logging into your account and selecting “Claim a Reward.” Focus Forward will then send a check to the address listed in your profile.
Potential earnings from this panel are not high enough to make a living, even if you are invited to take part in high-paying focus group exercises. Surveys, product testing, and focus groups will not take up a lot of your time, however, and it may be a suitable source of extra income.
Focus Forward LLC was founded in 2002, and its business activities include business, marketing, and economic research. The company is located in Wayne, Pennsylvania, and has fifteen employees.
Focus Forward’s objective is to provide clients with high-quality, qualitative and quantitative recruitment for marketing research studies. They also offer transcription, coding, incentive processing, and translation services.
- Panel Polls – Backed by several high profile US based companies.
- TresureTrooper – A full featured site with multiple ways to get paid.
- Panel Station – One of the most frienldy panels to international users.
- A decent earning potential in exchange for relatively little work
- The registration process is straightforward and quick
- Surveys are relevant to your spending habits and demographics
- Completing surveys, focus group exercises, and product reviews is easy and quick
- Minimum withdrawal threshold is low in comparison with other survey sites
- You can redeem your rewards in cash, unlike other panels that give gift cards and vouchers
- You will receive survey invitations via email and can complete them in the comfort of home
- The reward for some surveys may be too little
- You have to answer personal questions during the registration process
- Focus Forward does not partake in the Better Business Bureau’s accreditation program
- You can only cash out with a check and not a deposit into your bank account
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $20 or 20,000 points
- The survey site doesn’t have an app to make registration and survey completion easier
Focus Forward is a decent survey site with many respectable clients. If you are looking to earn a generous side income, this panel may be the ideal option.