TreasureTrooper is a get-paid-to (GPT) site that combines online gaming and work, giving users a unique experience. The idea is to have fun while completing daily tasks like surveys, shopping, product offers, web searches, and many more.
They make the platform more exciting by incorporating game-like features such as hunting for treasures, raising dragons, and collecting gems.
How does TreasureTrooper work?
With Treasure Trooper you get to earn money by simply following instructions and completing the available tasks. There are many activities that you can take part in, so your payout would depend on the kind of work you do and the amount of time you are willing to spend. These activities include:
- Surveys: The site provides you with eight questionnaires every day, and you can receive as much as $1 for each of them. This may be less than the top paid survey sites, but is a great supplement to all the other ways to earn on this site.
- Shopping: They have a list of online retailers where you can purchase items and get rebates. Each $5 cashback earns you a platinum coin which you can exchange for some rewards.
- Offers: You can fill out some forms, perform some web searches, or sample featured products. You get paid for completing any of these offers.
- Play Games: There are some fun mini-games in this site that you can play. The objective is to collect gems and coins for some prizes.
- Friend Referral: You get rewards for every friend you convince to join the site. Additional incentives are given to you once that friend refers another to the site.
To qualify for these tasks, you need to register an account first, which is 100 percent free. The process is straightforward and easy. You have to provide them with a valid email address and some personal information like your complete name and address.
After submitting your application, they will send you a confirmation link to the email address you’ve provided them. Upon successful sign-up, TreasureTrooper will credit your account with $1 right away, and you’re on your way to earning more by doing some of the available tasks.
Is Treasure Trooper Legit?
TreasureTrooper is not a scam. You don’t need to pay to register an account and doing the daily tasks costs you nothing as well.
As proof of their legitimacy, the site has a page where you can see members posting their earnings throughout the years.
How do I get paid?
The amount you earn will depend on how much work you complete every day. Each of the tasks has their corresponding payouts—from as low as $0.50 to as high as $50.
Once you have done an offer or survey, the site will verify and approve its completion first before crediting the cash payout to your account. You will see your accumulated earnings in your “My Treasure” page for the current month.
You can ask the site for instant payment once your cash balance reaches a minimum of $20. Otherwise, you will have to wait until the 15th to 20th of every month to receive an automatic payment from TreasureTrooper, which is the total amount of your earnings for the previous month.
The site can pay you by check or through PayPal. While PayPal transactions can take seconds, bank checks may take a longer time to process.
Treasure Trooper also has an excellent referral program that gives you a chance to earn more money. This program has four levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond. At the Bronze level, you get a 20 percent commission from the earnings of your direct referrals.
The site will give you an additional incentive of 5 percent from the earnings of your indirect recruits. Your level goes up as you recruit more people to join the site. Moreover, the higher your tier, the higher the rewards you get.
TreasureTrooper is a get-to-paid site from Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. Since its launch in 2005, it has provided people with a great platform to earn money online. So far, it has given more than $7.5 million in cash to its members.
Many businesses use this company to collect consumer data through surveys and product offers. By completing these simple tasks, members help these businesses in building their brand. They get compensation in exchange for the time and effort they spend completing the tasks.
Although anyone can become a member, the site gives more priority to US, UK, and Canadian residents. You must at least be 13 years old to sign up and create your account.
TreasureTrooper offers you so many ways to earn you can get forget there are other opportunities out there. These other sites can fill your time up even more with earning potential –
SurveYeah – With a big emphasis on user privacy, SurveYeah is good option for paid surveys.
- A fun, highly interactive platform that combines elements of online game with that of a GTP site.
- Unlike other online rewards program, TreasureTrooper’s money-making activities are not only about daily surveys and product offers. There are also cash incentives for shopping online, playing games, and referrals.
- There’s an active members’ forum where users can interact with each other and share strategies to earn more. There are over 500,000 threads that you can browse.
- It has an exclusive video chat service that is being run by members of the site.
- Instant payouts are available for members who reach a minimum of $20 in their cash balance.
- Their referral program has an effective rewards system that can help you earn more money in the long run.
- Residents from the US, UK, and Canada get more priority in surveys and offers than others.
- First-time users may need some time to get used to the site.
- Some of their tasks will require your credit card information.
TreasureTrooper Review Bottom Line
TreasureTrooper has more than a decade of experience that makes it a reliable source of income for those who patronize GTP sites. Hours of answering surveys could be tremendously exhausting. So, incorporating some game elements into its program takes the boredom out of doing these repetitive tasks, transforming the whole system into something enjoyable to do.