MySurveyJobs is a free online market survey platform that tries to bridge the gap between businesses and consumers.
The company rewards you to give your opinion on various products and services, and companies use this information to improve their products and services in order to maximize their profits.
How Does MySurveyJobs.com Work?
MySurveyJobs has exclusive relationships with some of the largest market research organizations which allow you to earn money by completing surveys.
MySurveyJobs is free to sign up with, it’s very user friendly and it is extremely easy to use, especially if you are new to online surveys. You need to sign up on the site before you can start taking surveys.
Once you click on the “Start Survey” button you need to answer questions about :
- kind of surveys you would like to answer
- how much money you want to make per month
- how much time you can spend answering surveys
- how many surveys you can complete in a week
- if you can work on the weekends
- when can you get started
Once you answer these questions along with some basic information about yourself, you need to create an account with all the 3 of the survey partners of MySurveyJobs so that you can take surveys that are relevant from each of them.
Factors that determine the number of points you earn
- The length of the survey.
- The time needed to fill out the survey.
- The level of expertise that is needed.
- The number of people who are allowed to take the particular survey.
However, before you qualify for a particular survey, MySurveyJobs first evaluates you and even if you do not qualify for the survey, you will be awarded some points for going through the screening process.
While the site is a free one, you also have paid memberships that you can join, $500 Cash Club and Home Job Position. And, you can receive your payment via one of the 3 options – PayPal, direct deposit to your prepaid Visa card or check.
Is MySurveyJobs.com Legit?
MySurveyJobs.com has been operating since 2001 and has payed its users consistently. Despite some of its limitations, MySurveyJobs is a legit survey site and one of the most trustworthy and reliable online survey websites out there.
How Much do I Get Paid?
Most of the surveys on MySurveyJobs vary between $3 to $45 depending on the complexity and duration of the survey and MySurveyJobs claims that there are surveys that can even pay as much as $500.
1 dollar is equal to 100 points and you require at least 1,000 points or $10 to qualify for a payout. The amount that you earn depends on the number of surveys that are available, how many of them you qualify for and how many of the surveys you can complete before they expire.
MySurveyJobs has a referral program that allows you to earn 150 points for each referral and you can get as many referrals as you want. You can redeem the points you accumulate for Amazon gift cards, cash via PayPal, e-certificates and gift cards from other retailers.
Depending on the option you decide, it can take between 4-8 weeks for the payout.
The origins of MySurveyJobs can be traced to NFO (National Family Opinion) organization which was started way back in 1946. In the past, NFO collected people’s opinions via telephone and postal service.
The MySurveyJobs website was launched by NFO in the year 2001 so that they could digitize and expand the reach of survey taking worldwide. MySurveyJobs was acquired in 2010 by Lightspeed Research, a global market research and analysis company.
MySurveyJobs is one of many sites that pay you to take surveys. Three of their competitors include:
- InboxPays – One of the top GPT programs, InboxPays offers surveys and several other ways to earn.
- MySurvey – Now a part of LifePoints, MySurvey was one of the oldest running online survey sites.
- E-Poll – Working with several market research companies. e-Poll is a top option for earning with surveys.
- Has been around for a very long time since 2001 and is probably one of the oldest market survey sites.
- Interface is clean and uncluttered and navigating around is quite
- The site tells you the point value and the duration of each of the surveys.
- The “online usage diaries” is a unique feature that keeps track of the quantity and frequency of use of certain products and services.
- If you don’t qualify for a survey, you are informed about it quickly.
- When you complete a survey, usually the points are awarded immediately.
- The smaller surveys contain around 30 to 50 points and they usually take around 10 to 20 minutes to complete. The larger surveys have around 150 to 300 points and usually take around 35 to 40 minutes to complete, but these give higher rewards.
- The site takes a long time to load.
- Disqualifies participants from taking the survey very suddenly.
- Customer service is not very responsive and does not respond quickly to queries.
- Reaching the initial payout of 1,000 points or $10 takes quite a long time.
- The time taken to process the surveys is very long and usually takes around 4-8 weeks before you receive your payout.
- Sometimes members do not receive more than 1-2 surveys in a month and so the potential for earnings can be limited.
- You need to check in regularly to continue getting new survey notifications.
- Some users have experienced an error message after they complete the survey, which results in the loss of points/credits and also the time spent on taking the survey.
- Some users have reported that the progress of the survey times out and they lose out on the points.
My Survey Jobs review Final Thoughts
With a large user base and a good reputation for paying out, MySurveyJobs is a good addition to making money online for free.
While the site is middle of the road when it comes to user interface, it is a reliable and legit paid survey site.