These days, a lot of websites offer a moderate trickle of earnings via gift cards, cashbacks, and are often referred to as the “paid to do” or “get paid to” websites. These websites enable their users to get paid by completing a variety of seemingly mundane tasks.
Those could be online surveys, watching videos, completing offers or even reading emails. And that is not just it, there are many other ways the user can get paid if they are inclined to devote a couple hours of their time during the day.
How Does SendEarnings Work?
SendEarnings has a pretty straightforward way of signing a user up. If you have ever come across a website called InboxDollars, the process is similar, because they are both owned by the same parent company.
The signup process is simple — all you have to do is provide your email address and a password (the website even suggests one for you which you can change at a later date), and SendEarnings will send you an activation email. As of now, the company is offering a $5 bonus just to sign up!
Once you are logged in, you are shown a welcome message to take a tour or go directly to the website. On this page, you will see several offers, games, surveys and much more.
- Once you activate your account, you are entitled to $5 as a signup bonus.
- You have an option to complete a profile survey, and completing this will earn you another $0.50.
- You are offered to make a web search, and add more cash to these earnings.
- There is yet another offer to earn $0.20 to confirm your first paid email.
In all, you would have more than $5.50 as earnings in the first few minutes of you becoming a member and that cannot be a bad thing.
To further these earnings, there are a ton of offers for you to earn cash and not just “points” that a lot of other websites offer. This is what makes SendEarnings different from other websites in the same category.
Is Send Earnings Legit?
SendEarnings has millions of members, and has scores of brands that receive and share useful information and earn cash. This in itself is an assurance that the website is not a scam and is legitimate.
Along with this, as we cover in the company history section below, SendEarnings is part of the Cotterweb family of GPT websites. This means they are part of a network of four other get paid to sites that help users around the world earn money in their spare time.
With this in mind, SendEarnings is a legit website where you can earn money and actually get paid when it is time to cash out.
How Do I Get Paid?
There are plenty of ways to get paid in cash with SendEarnings. Unlike a lot of other companies that have just surveys, SendEarnings offers plenty of ways in which you can make some extra money on the side.
They also have a better return on investment compared with other competitors, and are worth giving a try.
When you first log in to SendEarnings, you will see loads and loads of offers, that promise to earn you cash, sometimes just by signing up. Some of these websites will offer you $10-$18 for either signing up, or trying out a new product.
For example, head to Comparably to sign up and share your experience at work, and SendEarnings will give you $0.50. Or, donate $18 to Save the Children and earn the $18 back in your SendEarnings account.
There are many other such offers that invite you to join a membership and earn some money back, or you can just stick to absolutely free offers and earn a steady trickle of cash.
Like it or not, surveys are an integral part of these websites. Some of these surveys require you to qualify for them and can require 5-30 minutes of your time.
Some of these are time based, which means they will either expire after a few hours or days, while others are always available. There are many surveys to choose from here such as interests and households and even instant sweepstakes.
SendEarnings has a dedicated search bar on their website that you can use to make any searches you like. How it works is that you earn cash for any 4 qualified searches you make, and you can make $0.15 every day by using it.
On searching 4 or 5 days any week, you get a reward bonus of $0.50.
This sounds like it but is not the most fun way to earn cash on SendEarnings. To play games, you have to join the GSN Network. This is one of the more time-consuming methods on this website.
This is a great way to make cash on SendEarnings. These are through shopping, Groupon and redeeming coupons. The best of the lot is redeeming coupons, where there are currently 111 categories.
All you have to do is clip the coupons of your liking and click on “Print” and “Save”. You get 10 cents for every coupon you redeem.
Darren Cotter set up InboxDollars in 2000, and by 2005, the cash paid out to members exceeded $1 million. In the same year, SendEarnings was acquired and CotterWeb Enterprises was formed.
By 2007, the company had surpassed $10 million in annual revenues and increased this to $15 million by 2010.
As of 2018, the company has surpassed total cash paid to members by $60 million, and have their own mobile app, and exceeded 2 million fans on their Facebook page.
The company claims that they are a Better Business Bureau Accredited business, and is trusted by top brands for their integrity and experience in developing campaigns in building brand loyalty.
Send Earnings has established themselves as a top competitor among both GPT and paid survey companies. These are three of their top competitors.
- InboxDollars – A major part of the Cotterweb family, InboxDollars is a top option in the GPT industry.
- CashCrate – A long time GPT program, CashCrate is a well respected way to earn money.
- EarningStation – Not as well known as the others, EarningStation has proven to pay consistently for its users.
- Variety – SendEarnings offers you a variety of ways to earn cash. For example, if you are bored with taking surveys, you can always complete a micro-task, play a game or simply watch a video.
- Simple Interface – The SendEarnings website is very easy to navigate and not cluttered. Once you are on their website, you will know exactly what to do.
- Trustworthy – The company has proven to be legit and has millions of members worldwide.
- Painless Earning – For just signing up, you earn $5 and it gradually goes up. Very few sites can claim to be this painless.
- 100% Free
- High Processing Fee – SendEarnings charges you $3 for processing your payouts. On top of this, they send you your amount by check.
- High Cashout – You can only redeem your earnings after you accumulate $30. Other GPT Sites are as low as $5. This does make sense with the high processing fee.
- Qualifying for Surveys – Surveys are often meant for specific demographics and you may or may not qualify for them. You need to answer the pre-survey questions, and if you are not eligible, you need to move on.
SendEarnings Review Bottom Line
SendEarnings has the benefit of being a part of the Cotterweb family. This means they are able to leverage not only their own base of users but also that of InboxDollars and InboxPounds (a UK targeted GPT program).
With all this competitive advantage and experience, you can feel confident that Send Earnings is an option that you should consider for one way to earn money online.