Springboard America prides themselves on being industry leaders in the world of market research. They invite users to complete surveys to gather feedback and opinions on a wide range of products and services.
This data is used to influence and inform the decisions of businesses around the world, including American media and government bodies.
How Does Springboard America Work?
Getting started with Springboard America is straightforward, and visitors to the site are instantly directed to the sign-up option.
This redirects to a page which gives a breakdown of the site benefits, and users are invited to fill in a range of details, including their name and email address.
Once email confirmation is complete, members fill out a demographic survey, providing details such as geographical location, lifestyle, gender, car ownership, and so on.
The purpose of this is to help match users to potential surveys, each of which come from four main categories: online surveys, online focus groups, teen surveys, and mobile surveys.
It is important to note that registration to the site is only available to US citizens, and much of the content will reflect this, including surveys of a political nature.
Most surveys will take between 10 and 20 minutes to complete, and most members report having the chance to complete around 1 to 4 surveys each month. In addition, Springboard America provides the opportunity to take part in surveys from your mobile or tablet without downloading a new app. This has the added benefit of all
owing users to start a survey on their desktop and take it with them wherever they go.
In addition to surveys, users can also earn through prize drawings, which are published on the social media pages and homepage of the site. These include three types of sweepstakes which offer cash prizes of up to $1000:
- Recruit sweepstakes: An annual prize of $1000 for a single winner
- Participation sweepstakes: A monthly draw with $500 for one winner and $50 for five winners
- Profiling sweepstakes: A monthly prize of $100 for ten winners
Is Springboard America legit?
Yes, Springboard America is a legitimate rewards for surveys site where you can make money.
The legitimacy of Springboard America can be verified largely by the users they attract; a large number of their members are business professionals, graduates, and retirees.
They have a solid reputation as leaders in market research in the USA and have provided substantial insight, influencing positive change for clients’ products and services.
How do I get paid?
Most surveys will award between 50 and 500 points per survey ($0.50 to $5). In addition, members increase their chances to earn by participating in sweepstakes.
Rewards are paid out as cash via bank transfer or a Visa prepaid card; this can be a physical card or a virtual version. In addition to cash, users can opt for:
- Amazon gift cards
- iTunes credits
- Google Play credits
- charity donations
- exchange points for additional entry into the sweepstakes
Users must accumulate a minimum of $50 (5000 points) before they can redeem their rewards.
This figure is fairly high compared to other paid survey sites and could be a tough number to reach if there are only a limited amount of qualifying surveys available.
Springboard America is part of the MARU Group Canada and has been in operation since 2009.
They have a solid reputation for reliability within the industry and as one of the leading survey panels within the USA.
- Multiple reward options – There are a variety of ways for users to redeem their rewards, including sweepstakes entries.
- Clearly stated rewards – The dollar value of all rewards is plainly shown on the site, so users do not need to spend time converting the amount they will earn; this makes the process quick and easy for members.
- Short surveys – Surveys are short and simple, so more can be completed in a short space of time, maximizing earning potential.
- New member sweepstakes – New members are automatically entered for a sweepstakes prize, with potential winnings of $1000.
- Interesting surveys – Users report that survey content tends to be varied and interesting, making the process more enjoyable.
- User restrictions – Registration and membership of the site are only available to those living in the USA.
- Limited survey invitations – Members can be invited to complete surveys, but current users have expressed concerns that this is less frequent than they want, limiting earning potential.
- High minimum balance before redemption – There is a minimum balance of $50 which must be met before users can redeem rewards; this is a high requirement and may be hard to achieve for less active participants.
- Low earning potential – Take note—this is definitely not a “get rich quick” scheme; the lack of availability of surveys and low rates paid may be good for extra free cash, but will certainly not earn you a fortune.
Springboard America Review Final Thoughts
On the whole, Springboard America surveys is a legitimate and authentic survey site—one which gathers genuine feedback for businesses and researchers in an attempt to influence and have a direct impact on the products and services offered.
They offer a range of reward options, and this can be very appealing to users looking for a cash alternative. The high payout minimum and lack of survey supply is a major downfall, however, and may make this a less appealing option than other more active sites.